The voestalpine SIGNALING group, a subsidiary of voestalpine AG, trendsetter and technology leader.
The voestalpine SIGNALING group offers innovative point operating, locking and monitoring equipment, system solutions for signaling, diagnostic systems for fixed assets and rolling stock, as well as a comprehensive range of services. Our products can be found in railway networks all over the world. Further integration of the companies voestalpine SIGNALING Sainerholz, Siershahn, USA, Fareham and Sopot is supporting continued expansion of the product portfolio with intelligent point operating systems, highly developed diagnostic solutions and monitoring systems.
- To minimise maintenance requirements
- To maximise inspection periods
- To maximise availability of rail infrastructure through effective use of diagnostic & monitoring systems
- To use synergies between components – intelligent turnout systems by one and the same provider
- To develop excellent customer relationships, founded on a firm partnership
- Increase inspection and maintenance intervals by the use of largely maintenance free components for turnouts as well as for track sections
- Focus -> efficiency, availability, reliability, maintainability, safety – low Life Cycle Costs
- Applying diagnostic and monitoring systems to meet operational challenges and objectives
With us customers are – one step ahead.