All available ROADMASTER® categories can be integrated via the diagnostic and monitoring platform, allowing the condition of the track or fixed assets to be analyzed and visualized as a whole.
By using various sensors, measured variables are quantitatively recorded in order to determine the performance and state of the monitored asset. The use of non-invasive technology allows a completely risk-free measurement. Hardware with flexible options that were developed specifically for railway applications, processes the information from the sensors. Special database servers analyze the recorded information and generate performance statistics for all assets, which are the basis for decisions on an availability-based maintenance strategy.
- Independent of existing infrastructure
- Tested feedback-free date acquisition
- Approved by leading railways across the world
- Possible integration with existing IT environment
- Tool for the maintenance process