- Quality improvement in the final product
- High fatigue strength under operational stress
Minimized frequency noise
Compactness and stability
Package processing advantages
- Mechanically workable packages
- High pre-installed package strength
- Freedom of package design
Increased efficiency in the final product
- Higher efficiency based on greater power density
- Reduced recalescence
Improved magnetic properties based on nearly complete protection against short circuits between laminations
What does chocolate cake have to do with highly efficient electric motors?
Electric motors need an iron core, and highly efficient electric motors need an iron core made of individually stacked laminations made of electrical steel. But how are these individual laminations optimally bonded with a perfect fit? In a mouth-watering video, Professor Metin Tolan lifts the secret of how this works with Backlack on isovac® electrical steel. We invite you to learn more.