Chief Executive Officer | CEO
José Augusto Vaneli Nogueira
Chief Technical Officer | CTO
Our mission and vision
Develop, manufacture and market Turnouts, components and spare parts for the railway system.
voestalpine Railway Systems Brazil wants to be recognized as the largest and best Turnout manufacturer, supplier of signaling equipment and integrated solutions for permanent railways in South America, providing an essential contribution to the development of metro-railways on the continent and a fair return to its investors.
- We only offer excellent technological solutions;
- We seek to retain and develop professionals who want to grow as people and together with the company;
- We want to develop suppliers who are long-term partners and want to grow together with us;
- We will always follow the rules of the code of good conduct in letter and spirit;
- Actions to reduce the environmental impacts of our business;
voestalpine Railway Systems Brazil seeks full customer satisfaction through the total quality of its products and valuing the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives, being committed to:
- the protection and prevention of the environment,
- the provision of safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health problems,
- the elimination of hazards and risk reduction,
- compliance with legal and other stakeholder requirements,
- valuing human beings, solidifying partnerships and
- continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System.