The Environmental Policy of voestalpine High Performance Metals International GmbH hereinafter referred to as “BIG”:
1. BIG considers environmental protection to be of equal importance to the economic, technical and social concerns of the company.
2. Our goal is to promote and strengthen the sense of responsibility for environmentally friendly actions.
3. We undertake to comply with environmentally relevant legal regulations and to continuously improve operational environmental protection.
4. We actively cooperate with the authorities responsible for this and inform the public about measures to further reduce environmental pollution.
5. BIG strives to avoid or reduce environmental impacts by applying the best available and economically viable technologies. We define measures for possible incidents and emergencies.
6. We push the recycling of residual materials as far as technically possible and economically viable.
7. We advise our customers on environmental aspects that are important in the use and disposal of our products.