In order to benefit fully from the first-class properties of a LINUS® pole, it is necessary to comply with certain standards, which we have developed in extensive tests:
- The distances between the LINUS® poles should not exceed 4-5 metres. We recommend a shorter distance for wind-prone areas.
- The insertion depth of the LINUS® poles should be at least 70 cm.
- When placing the LINUS® end pole, make sure that it is set at an angle of 45°-60° and 20 cm deeper than the LINUS® poles in the row.
- We also recommend using a 2-fold bracing of the end pole, which gives you even more stability for the vineyard row. When using stainless steel wires or plastic wires, use the LINUS® protective caps.
- LINUS® stakes can be easily pressed hydraulically into the ground. In stony soils a hole should be predrilled.
- By the way: LINUS® poles can also be set easily in a short time with a hand pile driver.
If you have any further questions about the use of your LINUS® pole, please contact us. We’d be happy to help!