VADEMSAS was established in 2010 as a joint venture between voestalpine, Karabük Iron and Steel Plants (Kardemir) and The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD); and started production in 2011 in Cankiri.
The factory in Cankiri of VAE which is known as the world's leading manufacturer of turnout and turnout systems, has been built taking into account the Europe and world standards. VADEMSAS design department is directly connected with VAE design department in Austria Zeltweg. The design of technical solutions has been done and published under the leadership of VAE management. These technical solutions guarantees the successful development.
EN ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 is applied for Quality Management System.
VADEMSAS turnout and turnout systems is delivered with disassembled and preassembled switch devices. This also provides the performance of railway installation quickly just in time and high availability of railway.
Leader in turnout solutions
- We shape our future through customer satisfaction.
- We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
- We increase our competitiveness through improvement and high quality.
- We are committed to productivity and safety.
- We gain advantage through flexibility.
- We are strengthen through competency and creativity.
- We work together in a motivating environment.
CORPORATE CULTURE VADEMSAŞ
- We work as a team, trust and respect each other.
- We care about people and strictly follow health and safety rules.
- We are committed to customer oriented flexibility.
- We support each other and discuss open and constructively.
- We solve our problems with superiors.
- We listen to each other.
- We are focused on solutions, not problems and people.
- We discuss mistakes and take corrective actions.