Nearly 1.300 employees produce high-quality, technologically sophisticated tube components for the automotive and machine construction industry.
- voestalpine Rotec GmbH, Austria
- voestalpine Rotec GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- voestalpine Rotec Sp. z o.o., Poland
- voestalpine Rotec Ltd, UK
- voestalpine Rotec Iberica SA, Spain
- voestalpine Rotec LLC, USA
- voestalpine Rotec North America Corp., Canada
- voestalpine Rotec de México, S. de R.L. de C.V., México
- voestalpine Rotec Coating SRL, Romania
- voestalpine Profilform China, Suzhou, China
- SUG - Sales Unit Germany
- SUI - Sales Unit Italy
voestalpine Rotec Group in figures
|Mio. Sales (FY 20/21)||180 Mio €|
|Sold Cut to Lengths p.a.||> 300 Mio pcs|
|Sold safety components p.a.||> 100 Mio pcs|
Competitiveness through innovation
For the development of new products and manufacturing technologies, we have three Rotec Group Technology Center in Krieglach, Annweiler and Burlington. This is where process and product developers, mechatronics engineers and construction and mechanical engineers draw up optimised (tube-) solutions jointly with our customers, both from a technical and economic perspective.
It goes without saying that production will take place at the location that is the most convenient for you as customer.