- Working with pneumatic and electric tools;
- Working with production equipment/machinery;
- Assembly of railway turnouts and its parts;
- Maintain cleanliness and general order in the workplace.
We are expecting these skills:
- Professional/vocational education;
- Experience working in production company (advantage but not necessity);
- Basic experience working with measuring instruments (advantage, but not necessity);
- Strong sense of responsibility, accuracy, ability to work in team;
- Job in an international company;
- Challenging professional daily life;
- Opportunity to improve qualification;
- Transparent remuneration policy - the salary of the position is divided into categories according to the competencies of the employee. Competence development includes training, improve of theoretical / practical knowledge, taking into account the employee's personal characteristics;
- Monthy (up to 23%) and yearly (up to 13%) bonuses;
- Other motivational supplements and financial support (seniority bonus, support after marriage, childbirth, anniversary, etc.).
Shifts in our workshops:
- 1stshift: 06:40-15:10
- 2ndshift: 15:00-23:30
1062-1728 €/month gross
+ Monthy (up to 23%) and yearly (up to 13%) bonuses
Apply and send your CV to: email@example.com or call +370 686 94477.