Long service - high rigidity - Innovative
profivi® is the French reference on the steel vineyard posts for trellising market with a range that has been proven for more than 40 years..
- 100% French manufacturing: profivi® vine posts have been made in France for over 40 years at voestalpine Profilafroid in Bailleul-sur-Thérain, Oise.
- Reliable: our vineyard posts are made of structural steels (minimum S 220 GD and S 235 JR) and their sections are calculated to offer optimal resistance.
- Resistant: Our high-end coatings provide a long lasting protection for vineyard posts. Coating with Zinc Galvanizing before roll forming with pre-galvanized coils from Z 275 to Z 600, ZAM (Zinc Alloy Coating, Aluminum and Magnesium), or hot dipping after roll forming.
- Traceability: each vineyard post has a precise traceability (type of steel, type of coating, date of manufacture)..
- Quality control: cold roll forming in accordance with NF EN 10162 - Steels according to NF EN 10025-2 - Hot dip galvanization according to NF EN ISO 1461 - ZAM according to NF EN 10346.
- Innovative: voestalpine Profilafroid has developed a range of vinepost to meet the requirements of each vineyard, the specificities of each crop and exploitation. Its patented end post allows you to gain area and thus increase your profitability.