Wherever a steel profile is needed
For 75 years, voestalpine Profilafroid and voestalpine S.A.P. (Société Automatique de Profilage), subsidiaries of the voestalpine group, are two French factories specializing in cold profiling of steel for the production of steel carbon and stainless profiles.
Our production facilites of 55,000 m2 with industrial buildings over 14 hectares now includes :
- 2 steel coil slitting lines for thicknesses from 0.4 to 10 mm,
- 36 cold roll forming lines with the possibilty to manufacture, every month, 500 kind of differents steel profiles from a range comprising 5000 profiles, a flat width from 15 to 1000 mm for thicknesses ranging from 0.1 to 10 mm,
- Several shaping lines bringing all the finishing of desired products by our customers, including cutting, punching, after steel profiling, online or in reworking, on welding bench, laser cutting,
- Engineering office,
- A mechanical workshop for the manufacture and maintenance of tools,
- Suitable handling means for unloading and internal transport of steel coils: forklift trucks up to 20 tonnes, cranes up to 35 tonnes.
The total production of voestalpine Profilafroid and voestalpine SAP reach a total annual of 75 000 tonnes of steel profiles with a workforce of 180 employees.