- Positions operate either parallel (122-E) or perpendicular (112-G) to the track.
- Model 31-B is identical to the 112 models except that it uses a sealed design, keeping the spindle free of ice and snow
- Unique design prevents spindle and hand lever from becoming disengaged from the bracket. Double protection is provided against dropping of the spindle.
- Both models constructed of identical extra heavy cast housings and heat-treated operating parts using high strength steel where applicable
- The extra large bearing surfaces of the wearing parts assure long life and a minimum of lost motion
- Adjustable connecting rod and crank eye permit accurate setting of the points without respiking the stand
- Replacement parts readily available