Company Information: voestalpine is a global leading steel and technology company with unique combination of materials and processing expertise. A division within, Uddeholm ’s primary customer group is the tooling industry which in return supplies the automotive & consumer goods industries, among others. Steel, along with value added services are sold by highly skilled and trained personal who can effectively promote and sell our products. We are on the forefront of technology and work every day to prove our claim that we are “one step ahead”.
What we are looking for: Uddeholm USA is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual who is eager to join our sales team. At Uddeholm, we challenge and support our team members. A driven and results- oriented individual who can think outside the box to increase results is preferred. Self-motivated and influential member of teams should apply.
As our Tool Steel Sales Representative, your first priority is to make our customers more competitive. To do this you must be highly organized, outgoing, and a self-starter with good character. You must understand and embrace new technology and enjoy working in an industrial setting.
Job Description/Responsibility: The sales representative’s primary responsibility will be establishing and growing connections with customers within a given territory. Making customer visits and selling the brands unique portfolio of products will be expected. Technical training is a cornerstone of voestalpine foundation, so the associate will be well versed to discuss any question or concerns due to the vast training he/she receives in the first two years.
– Build key relationships with our customer base with the goal to grow market share
– Schedule regular visits with current and prospective customers
– Present proposals, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate product offerings
– Follow up on all open quotes and report why business was won/lost – Effectively utilize and update sales tools to accurately address trends and showcase product offerings
– Work with management team to collaborate on short term and long-term sales goals
– Keep accurate customer information up to date be using the company CRM system
– Work with metallurgical staff to solve problems and present customer with solution
– Work with inside sales and operation managers to ensure pricing and delivery meet customer expectations – Expected to accurately report & submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports within deadline as defined by manager – Willing to travel to participate in sales meetings, trade-show and trainings – Additional duties as needed – Some overnight travel is expected.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or related field
– Minimum 5 years sales experience
-Demonstrates analytical skills
-Effective verbal and written communication skills
-Basic computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
In addition to an ongoing training program, the selected candidate will receive competitive salary, commission, car allowance, flexible time-off and excellent benefits package.
For questions and resumes, please contact: email@example.com
Click here for the link to apply.
Last updated: 12/2/2021