Compact, reliable, strong.
The new and optimized O-KS compact cam unit.
Discover our new premium cam now also in size 60.
- Work surface: 60–500 mm
- Angle: 0–75° (5° increments)
- Average service life: 2 million strokes
- Guaranteed service life: 1 million strokes
- Finished in assembled state
- Sinter side plates
- Hardened sliding surfaces
- Complies with BAK, VDI and NAAMS
- Special cam unit options
- At least 700 N/mm² tensile strength of driver, sliding element and cam bed materials
Easy handling, flexible accessibility.
The cam unit can be removed backwards and sidewards, guaranteeing efficient setup and easier maintenance.
Extremely strong, long lifetime guaranteed.
O-KS meets all requirements of modern automotive tool design with respect to product quality and precision as well as its long lifetime. These are the unique benefits of the new premium cam unit. As always, voestalpine Camtec guarantees a lifetime of one million strokes for its premium products.
The best solution for processing of high-strength steels.
The optimized design and the use of heavy-duty gas springs make high retraction forces possible. This makes the cam unit the ideal solution for the stamping of high-strength steels.
Intelligent and lean design.
Despite of its compactness O-KS consists of only a few components. The cam width is identical to the width of the work surface and is on average 9% shorter than previous solutions.