Transfer of Knowledge & Technology
Our customers value products of highest technical standard and innovative design. They have the very same expectations regarding service and trainings. They require the best possible support for operating their equipment – our products.
In times of fast changing technologies, the VAMAV Academy partner of Railway Systems is a reliable partner to keep your knowledge and competence at a high level. Our experts let you participate in their profound knowledge and help making railway operation more efficient and safer.
Training for railway experts
For technical users, we offer a variety of training courses that support individualized and needs-based professional development. Types of trainings we offer:
Speakers are experts from VAMAV, who are distinguished by their many years of experience and professional competence. As a result, high quality, practice oriented trainings are developed in the well-equipped training-center. The courses are divided into lecture and practical training.
- Comprehensive knowhow covering the whole system (products, operating- & maintenance)
- Profound knowledge of the trainers through their long experience, and professional competence in those areas
- maintenance of locking systems
- locking devices, force transmission system
- point machines, end position detectors
- diagnostic and monitoring
- cable bonding and fixation systems
On track trainings
The focus of the training is on practical work on the customer’s own turnouts. The participants measure the turnout, check fastening materials and the clamp lock and correct the guide values. In addition, the turnout can be deburred.
- The training is carried out on the customer’s own turnouts and equipment
- All employees remain at the operator’s site
- inspection, service and maintenance of turnouts
- basics of DLD-components in turnouts
- defects and repair
Customers are increasingly searching for sustainable, comprehensive training for their employees in the field of track systems in order to ensure that they have the knowhow required for maintaining their track. At the same time, customers' requirements can be very individual, which is why their needs may not necessarily be contained in a course book. That's why we offer our customers the option of creating training courses tailored specifically to their needs. This has the great advantage that our training solutions meet the exact requirements of our customers. The training focus is defined by the customer in order to equip his employees with the necessary knowledge.
We offer customized courses for your individual needs. Whether at VAMAV Academy partner of Railway Systems, at your site or directly on track. Let us know your training requirements.Your educational needs