Advanced Thermal Power
7th - 8th Mar 2018 | Jakarta, Indonesia
The course is planned precisely to facilitate the participants to gain the knowledge for welding of these materials, importance of proper selection of suitable filler metal, tips for successful welding of these base materials. We are sure that at the end of the training session the participants would gain more confidence to deal with the advanced petrochemical and chemical materials.
Lectures & workshops:
- Presence of voestalpine Bohler Welding, existing & upcoming trend in PCP Segment.
- Electro-slag strip cladding processes and its benefits over Submerged classing process.
- New trends in ESCC process to meet the demand for higher productivity with Single/high layer flux.
- Strip cladding equipment– welding nozzle, power source & magnetic steering device.
- Various strip and flux combinations.
- Understanding the metallurgy, properties and applications of Chrome-Moly-V Steels
- Weld Quality Management & Tips on successful welding.
- Development of filler alloys for low & high alloy steels.
- Decisive factors of high temperature metals joining and filler alloy selection
- Practical demonstrations
- Visit of production site
- Case studies
- Compulsory attendance & active participation
- Practical welding
- Final exam