voestalpine Tubulars produces seamless steel pipes with an outside diameter up to 7 5/8 inches (193.7 mm).
The product range for the oil and gas industries includes OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods) such as
with standard and proprietary thread connections:
- VAroughneck® - designed for rotated strings
- VAsuperior® - designed to meet the ISO 13679, CAL IV specification
- VAGT® - voestalpine Gas Tight
- VAF - voestalpine Flush
- DryTec® - The lubricant-free solution for Premium Connections
- VAxplorer® - for extreme torques, extended reach wells and rotation operations
as well as Line Pipe and Green Pipe for Drill Pipe which are carried out to Drill Pipe und Tool Joints by NOV Grant Prideco (a company of National Oilwell Varco Group).
Specialties available upon request.