Böhler Welding offers stable, reliable and consistent high-quality cored wires. Produced in Europe, they are fulfilling both EN ISO and AWS codes chasing the most stringent requirements. Precise alloy and slag concept ensure excellent corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
The product range includes three seamless FCAW wires and one SAW-FCW in combination with three different fluxes:
- BÖHLER NiCu1 Ti T-FD (Rutile FCAW for all postions)
- BÖHLER NiCu1 T-MC (Metalcored MCAW)
- BÖHLER Kb NiCu1 T-FD (Basic FCAW)
- BÖHLER SUBARC TNiCu1 & UV 306
- BÖHLER SUBARC TNiCu1 & UV 400
- BÖHLER SUBARC TNiCu1 & UV 421 TT
This product range offers various advantages in welding, like higher travel speed, higher deposition rates, multiposition welding, low amounts of silicates etc.
Especially BÖHLER SUBARC TNiCu1 & UV 421 TT with its extremely high toughness is the safest solution for highest toughness requirements in product quality reviews (PQR).
Find more information in our factsheet: