Productive – Dependable – Hydrogen Safe. Engineered by the leading consumables developers.
Strong European quality traditions, deep application knowledge and best-in-class welding consumables. This is the essence of all of which voestalpine Böhler Welding stands for. These merits are equally valid for our comprehensive range of seamless, copper-coated flux- and metal-cored welding wires, brought together under the renowned Böhler Welding brand name. Packed with decades of application experience, they are designed to bring you productivity, weld quality and – above all – security.
In this brochure you can find a Quick Guide for Böhler Welding Seamless Cored Wires
- Rutile, all positional wires
- Basic, downhand wires
- Metal-cored, all-positional wires
- Wires for normal strength steel
- Wires for weather resistant steel
- Wires for low temperature steel
- Wires for high strength steel
- Wires for pipes
Wires for creep resistant steel
Additionally you get information on:
- Classifications and low-temperature performance
- Certificates and Approvals
- Spool Types
Rely on the Expertise of Böhler Welding and benefit from the Specialist in Seamless Cored wires.
A design that offers a lot of advantages. Watch video now!