BÖHLER FOX EV 50
- Non-alloyed, basic coated electrode with very good welding characteristics for a multitude of demanding applications.
- A diffusible hydrogen content below 4 ml/100g weld metal in combination with a low moisture absorption coating makes it suited for hydrogen critical applications.
- Very good impact toughness. Approved for service temperatures down to -50°C.
BÖHLER FOX CEL
- Cellulosic coated electrode for pipeline welding
- Excellent welding characteristics for the productive welding of large diameter oil, gas and water pipelines
- Available for various pipe steel grades, from X42 (FOX CEL) to X70 (FOX CEL 90).
Thermanit MTS 3
- Coated electrode for P91 creep resistant steel. Widely applied for the welding of creep resistant steel components in power stations and in the petrochemical industry.
- Suited for service temperatures up to 650°C.
- This easy-to-weld electrode features a stable arc, easy arc (re) ignition and low spatter.
BÖHLER FOX EAS 4 M-A
- Coated electrode for welding AISI 316L (1.4401) types of austenitic stainless steel
- Widely applied in industries where similar or comparable austenitic stainless steel grades or 13% Cr containing ferritic stainless steels are welded.
- The rutile coating, in combination with an alloyed core wire, ensures easy welding and a homogeneous weld metal with very good corrosion properties.
Avesta 2507/P100 rutile
- Specialty coated electrode for welding super duplex stainless steel in demanding industrial applications, such as flue gas desulphurization plants and the paper & pulp industry.
- The weld metal meets the highest demands for toughness and corrosion resistance.
- The electrode is available in different cover types to match less stringent weld requirements for more economical welding.
Do you already know Mission Spark? Become a pro in electrode welding and download your booklet right now!
Do you need expert advice? Our application engineers will be pleased to help you.