Do you already have stick electrodes from Böhler Welding in your portfolio? We offer the broadest portfolio of stick electrodes in the welding market. Today we have a product recommendation for steel constructions available. Have you already thought of welding with one of the following electrodes?
The Best for the Best: BÖHLER FOX EV 50 & BÖHLER FOX OHV
1st May 2019
BÖHLER FOX EV 50 is a synonym for quality. For decades, it is setting the standard for basic coated E7018 types. BÖHLER FOX EV 50 is
- Easy to weld in nearly every situation and in all welding positions
- Extra low hydrogen content
- Moisture resistant coating – perfect for welding on site
- Easy slag removal, no spatter – lower post weld cleaning costs
Get more information about BÖHLER FOX EV 50 here!
BÖHLER FOX OHV is a rutile coated stick electrode. The advantages of BÖHLER FOX OHV are
- Very easy to weld in all welding positions
- Guarantees perfect & solid welding seams
Get more information about BÖHLER FOX OHV here!
BÖHLER FOX EV 50 and BÖHLER FOX OHV - Our recommendation for steel constructions.
Watch our new video now!