Guaranteed dry and ready-to-use electrodes
The BÖHLER DRY SYSTEM is today’s efficient alternative, providing “oven fresh”, dried ready- to-use electrodes straight from the packet to the weld. This does not only offer controlled processing but eliminates the need to undertake unnecessary on site re-drying process.
The advantages of the BÖHLER DRY SYSTEM at a glance:
- Practical and efficient to handle
- BÖHLER DRY SYSTEM ensures factory fresh, high quality product every time
- Guaranteed storage life of 3 years, providing the pack is undamaged
- Guaranteed low hydrogen values of the relevant weld metal
- Additional cost savings by eliminating another proces
- Simple to store and distribute to the welder
- No heating equipment is required
- Can be welded without redrying
- Small efficient pack quantities
The BÖHLER DRY SYSTEM ensures for the relevant basic covered non-alloy and low-alloy electrodes a diffusible hydrogen content of < 5 ml/100 g weld metal according to EN ISO 3690 or < 4 ml/100 g according to AWS A4.3-93 within a processing time of 9 hours after opening of the pack.