Skip to main content

Sales Contact

The main customers of voestalpine steel Donawitz GmbH are located in Central Europe. Approximately 80% of our produced quantity are sent to so called internal customers within our coporate group. The remaining 20% predominantly go to Reroller and forging enterprises in Germany and Italy.

Short delivery times and high product quality can be offered due to our compact and flexible production. The integrated production on the basis of pig-iron allows the producing of steel with highest degree of purity.