voestalpine SIGNALING organized this highly succesful seminar in close co-operation with its partners CPC Systems, PantoInspect, KLD Labs and DB Engineering & Consulting. Around 80 participants from the Southeast Asian region enjoyed presentations from different perspectives: rolling stock, infrastructue and operations. Besides John Smith and Peter Boom from voestalpine SIGNALING, representatives of SMRT, CPC Systems and Light Rail Manila Corporation participated in the panel debate. They shared their insights on different aspects of implementing a predictive maintenance approach within their respective organizations or their clients'.
You would like to receive information about upcoming events? Click here and subscribe to our newsletter!
Introduction by Peter Boom (voestalpine SIGNALING)
Session 1 - Integration of asset monitoring and predictive tooling: a holistic vision
- North South Line signaling optimization
Phil Dubery (CPC Systems) and Wee Lee Leow (SMRT)
- Asset monitoring - a case study of Deutsche Bahn
Jens Hartmann (DB Engineering & Consulting)
Session 2 - Rolling stock assets
- Machine vision data applied in predictive maintenance – a case study of Yarra Tram Australia
Tom O'Brien (KLD Labs)
- Condition based maintenance of pantographs – a case study of Sydney Trains
Malte Breiting (PantoInspect) and Shane Doyle (Sydney Trains)
- Implementation of rolling stock monitoring in the maintenance regime – a case study from Europe
Ferdy Wijsman (voestalpine SIGNALING)
Session 3 - Infrastructure assets
- A holistic vision: Digitalization of the railways
Ng Bor Kiat (SMRT)
- Predictive maintenance on fixed infrastructure assets – a case study of Network Rail
John Smith (voestalpine SIGNALING)
- Experience on installation-commissioning-operation and predictive maintenance with the UNISTAR HR point machine – a case study from LRMC
Ronaldo Sarmenta (Light Rail Manila Corporation)
Plenary discussion and conclusions
Novotel Clarke Quay
177A River Valley Road
How to get there:
By MRT - Fort Canning MRT Station is situated right next to the hotel and can be accessed via Downtown Line. With the North-East Line you can reach Clarke Quay MRT Station, which is a ten minute walk away.
By bus - The bus stops 04331 and 04339 are located on River Valley Rd, next to Fort Canning MRT Station and the hotel. To calculate your travel, please use the local route planner.
If you would like to arrive by car, complimentary parking is available.