38 participants from a total of 11 countries recently finished their value:program course and presented their final results. The visit to the voestalpine Klangwolke especially impressed international guests.
“value” stands for voestalpine leveraging unique expertise and is based on a combination of theory and direct, group-related application. The participants work on real-world examples from their own companies. They develop ideas for new business opportunities and come up with new solution approaches. The current participants are now in Stage 1. These are candidates who use existing resources to optimally support their company’s objectives, are heavily involved in the implementation of change processes, and for the future need to become familiar with, understand, and be involved with[ASI1] strategic viewpoints.
International and renowned trainers help the program participants optimize their learning and development processes:
- Prof. Manfred Winterheller for management and leadership
- Gerard Muller for culture, open space, idea factory
- Johannes Randolf for energy
- Alexander Heuken, Stefan Pollach, and Judith Innerhofer for presentation coaching
- Alexandra Sock, Angela Baumgartner, and Markus Obenauf for communication
“Our leadership trainer Prof. Manfred Winterheller always tells the participants that when the right people with the right attitude come together, it is impossible to predict the (most positive) outcome. That matches our program perfectly. Many are already talking about the value spirit,” states Ernst Balla, one of the top trainers. He continues: “Over 400 participants from more than 30 countries have already completed the new program that was introduced in 2010—and without exception, all of them would recommend the program to their colleagues.”
The importance and the success of the value:program is underscored by the attendance of numerous guests and speakers. In the ten days that the participants worked together on real-life examples, they were able to meet the following guests:
- Peter Bernscher (Head of the Automotive Body Parts Business Unit at voestalpine Metal Forming)
- Georg Reiser (Head of Corporate HR), Ernst Balla (Management Development)
- Klaus Pammer (Managing Director, voestalpine Rotec)
- Wolfgang Fasching (Energy Speaker, multiple winner of the Race Across America)
- Salovaara Hanna (Head of Human Resources) and Sakari Kallo (Vice President of Production) from Ruukki, Finland
In addition to the top-notch brain work, participants could enjoy a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. On September 7, the participants from 11 countries—such as China, Peru, Sweden, Italy, etc.—visited the voestalpine Klangwolke, a special experience that will remain in the memories of many.