We want everyone who uses our platform to feel comfortable here. To ensure this, it’s necessary to comply with certain rules.
Please be respectful toward other users and treat them in the same way that you would like to be treated.
We are looking forward to your comments, critical comments are welcome, however, we ask that you stay on topic of the article you are commenting on. The comment function is intended to enable an objective discussion.
The editing staff reserves the right to remove anonymous or dubious comments. Also, comments will be removed that:
- are racist, sexist, or obscene
- incite violence
- violate the rights of third parties (persons, organizations, companies)
- call for campaigns and demonstrations by any political group
- quote others without providing a source or the name of the author
- contain addresses, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers
- provide links to other websites or are used to advertise products or services
- do not use one of the official languages of our Group (German or English)
- are duplicated or consist of multiple parts
Should you have concrete questions for us, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
By participating in discussions on our platform, you agree to these rules.