voestalpine will be presenting its entire product range in the rail technology and turnout technology sector at InnoTrans 2016 in Berlin from September 20 to 23, 2016.
InnoTrans in Berlin is the leading international trade fair for transport technology. A biennial trade fair, this year it is being held from September 20 to 23, 2016. InnoTrans offers the perfect stage for national and international suppliers and customers of passenger and freight transport. With its particular focus on railway technology, InnoTrans has established itself as an international industry platform.
voestalpine as a full-service provider
voestalpine will present itself at InnoTrans as a full-service provider in the rail and turnout technology sector, making it the only enterprise worldwide with consolidate expertise in both areas. For the first time the two areas will present integrated system solutions which are only made possible as the result of the unique synergies. The businesses taking part are companies belonging to voestalpine Schienen GmbH and the voestalpine VAE Group.
Broad portfolio with a focus on customer benefits
At the 1,000m² exhibition stand (stand 210, hall 21b), the strategic business segments will be illustrated on joint thematic islands: mixed traffic/high speed, metro systems and tramways, heavy haul, services, monitoring and digitalization, etc. All voestalpine solutions focus on customer benefits: the best track performance at the lowest possible lifecycle costs. At InnoTrans visitors will be presented with numerous innovative products and even world premieres.
- Interactive rail LCC-tools for mixed traffic as well as for urban traffic. There, our visitors can make their own cost evaluation of different investment and maintenance strategies and discuss it on the spot with our experts.
- A new family of heat-treated hypereutectoid rails based on the worldwide proven steel grade 400 UHC® HSH®. The incremental customer benefit lies in the increased resistance against wear, corrugation and rolling contact fatigue.
- Competence Center Welding: innovative welding processes for rails, including custom-made and customer-specific solutions, as well as welder trainings.
- iSwitch intelligent switch machine: a wireless, battery powered device for gathering and transmitting comprehensive condition monitoring data.
- PHS1601 point heating system with power regulator to save energy and reduce CO2 footprint.
- UniAC2 Axle counter system: includes new functions for highest availability, self-correcting algorithms and a powerful configuration tool with communication to various interlocking systems.
- WS Academy, the new professional training and educational center around the “system infrastructure”.
- voestalpine Rail Centers: their offerings include, amongst others, high-performance welding plants with a large scope of specialties including strong logistics competences for rail network operators.
Focus on digitalization
Another important focus will be digitalization in all sectors relevant to rail infrastructure. Here voestalpine will present its achievements as well as its visions for the future of optimized asset management in close cooperation with infrastructure managers and track construction companies.
voestalpine looks forward to welcoming you to InnoTrans 2016: stand 210 in hall 21b, and outdoor display area T7/43 and T7/45.