voestalpine is also making its international presence felt on the internet. In addition to the existing ten languages, landing pages are now also available in Italian and Turkish.
Promoting the voestalpine Group in markets where people do not necessarily speak German or English, we have also produced localized landing pages to keep more users worldwide informed in their own language. The pages are now online in Turkish and Italian in addition to the already existing ten languages.
A landing or lead capture page is a special website consisting of only one page that is optimized for search engine results and the target group’s needs. The voestalpine landing pages give brief details of such areas as the voestalpine Group brand, companies, locations, and products, addressing international visitors in their own language. Furthermore, they can also display specific information that is only relevant to a special country. The voestalpine landing pages are now available in the following twelve languages:
- Chinese (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/zh)
- Czech (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/cs/)
- Dutch (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/nl/)
- French (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/fr/)
- Polish (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/pl/)
- Portuguese (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/pt/)
- Romanian (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/ro/)
- Russian (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/ru/)
- Spanish (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/es/)
- Swedish (http://www.voestalpine.com/group/sv/)
It is essential for the internationally operating business to be present in the key markets across the world and to provide target groups with basic material in their own language.