Cold stamping production location
voestalpine Automotive Components Nagold GmbH & Co. KG develops and produces high-precision assemblies and ready-to-install steel sheet and bonded parts for the automotive industry. Around 150 employees provide highest part quality for safety, interior, cooling and car body equipment from the prototype stage to series production.
voestalpine revolutionizes the electro-mobility market with innovative product solutions for electric motors. The compacore® process is the latest breakthrough technology of the voestalpine Cold Stamping & Assemblies Group. High-quality electric strip is glued to rotor stacks based on the latest technologies, resulting in a sustainable increase in the efficiency of electric motors. Nagold is the competence and production center for the innovation compacore®. Series production has lately started at this location, where around 1.5 million components are produced per year.
Whether fully automatic assembly production or manual installation work, we fully process components during assembly, e.g. by clinching or pressing in nuts and bolts.
- 160 t to 630 t pressing capacity for mechanical stamping units
- Various state-of-the-art welding and joining technologies
- MIG/MAG/KE (capacitor discharge)
- Resistance welding technology
- Range of materials
- Cold rolling and hot rolling, stainless steel, aluminum and electrical sheet steel
- Max. sheet thickness: 6 mm from the coil
- Max. coil width: 1.5 m
- Max. table length: 3.6 m
- Max. table width: 2 m