- Order optimization with holistic optimization of the process chain in collaboration with the customer
- Optimized welding seams and parts geometries for reduced tool and process costs
- Best-possible utilization of prematerials through optimized strip layout
Individualized solutions for the following benefits
- Packing expense
- Transport costs
- Space optimization
- Rapid delivery based on short-term provision of resources
- Customer support from the very earliest phases of the project
- Special laser welding facilities for prototypes
- Short-term material ordering through cooperation with voestalpine Stahl GmbH
Tailored blanks made of phs-ultraform®/phs-directform®
- Optimized crash performance while simultaneously reducing autobody weight
- Improvements with regard to crash performance, weight and functionality
- Excellent laser weldability
- High-quality blanked parts with high-precision geometries and edges for further processing.
- Manufacturing of more than 55 million stamped parts per year.
Small-sized tailored blanks:
- From a width of 100 mm
Tailored blanks with continuous thickness transition
- Smooth implementation of all door designs without being limited by continuous thickness transitions. Sealing is guaranteed by homogeneous contact surfaces.
Tailored blanks with variable thickness gaps
- Variable thickness gaps are integrated into the tailored blanks in order to ensure prefect surfaces on the exposed door panels after further processing.