A new updated and revised leaflet describing our different strip cladding nozzles and their spare parts lists is now available.
The former SK 125 ES1 -300 cladding nozzle has been replaced by the SK 125 ES2-300 nozzle. There are some minor changes in the design of the nozzle especially made to simplify its production. There are no major changes in the use of the nozzle itself. And last, all nozzles are by default mounted for Electroslag welding for one strip size.
Content of the brochure:
- Cladding Nozzle SK 30 ES2-75, for electroslag and submerged arc strip cladding
- Cladding Nozzle SK 60 ES3-207, for electroslag and submerged arc strip cladding
- Cladding Nozzle SK 125 ES2-300, for electroslag and submerged arc strip cladding
- Installation Guides for the cladding nozzles
- Types of cladding Nozzles