Schweissen & Schneiden - Global Applications Unlimited
In 2017 the world’s largest and most important exhibition on Welding & Cutting is back to Germany.
Explore one week of "Global Applications Unlimited" at Schweissen & Schneiden
25th - 29th of September 2017 in Düsseldorf.
Visit us at: HALL 11, Booth No.11A04
In the course of this fair we present our customers under the key message "Global Application Unlimited" various highlights:
- A technical conference in our own conference rooms on the stand
- Live welding demonstrations throughout each day
- Culinary delights
- A distributor shop with gifts and merchandizing articles
Fair opening times:
Monday to Wednesday, September 25 to 27: from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28: from 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Friday, September 29: from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Address & Arrival:
Aeroplane: Düsseldorf Airport is located three kilometers away from the fair site which can be reached in just a few minutes with the 896 bus route or by taxi. Further information at: www.duesseldorf-international.de
Car: Arrive via the A 44 motorway. The signposts to the fair site will guide you to the large P1 and P2 car parks. From there, travel to the entrances to the fair site free of charge on shuttle buses (Bus Shuttle 897).
Train: The main railway station at Konrad-Adenauer-Platz is in a city center location. From there, travel to the fair site with the U78 and U79 underground railway routes.
On an impressive stand area of 1.200 m2, it will highlight many product innovations and their applications by means of live demonstrations, technical conferences and multi-media presentations. The stand will feature areas dedicated to the well-known brands Böhler Welding, UTP Maintenance and Fontargen Brazing. Existing and potential distributors are invited to a special showroom created to present its distributor concept and partner performance program, the product portfolio and available support in terms of point-of-sales displays.
Area 1: Böhler Welding focuses on the joining of metals by means of arc welding processes. Innovations and highlights in this field presented during the fair are:
- Laser-sealed metal-cored wires with ultra-low weld metal hydrogen content for the robotic and mechanized welding of (ultra) high strength steel.
- A focus on stainless steel pipe welding with stick electrodes and flux-cored wires for austenitic and duplex grades.
- A new generation finishing chemicals for the cleaning, pickling and passivation of stainless steel and nickel-base alloys, along with the expertise to prolong the life span of equipment.
Convince yourself in our live demonstrations of the unbeatable productivity of our new generation of leaser-sealed cored wires. Discover our stainless portfolio for pipe welding and expand the life span of your products with the perfect post-treatment.
Area 2: UTP Maintenance is specialized in tailor-made repair, anti-wear and cladding solutions. Innovations and highlights in this area are:
- New, cost-efficient weld overlay solutions for the repair of worn continuous casting rollers in steel production. A new catalogue covering the extensive range of UTP repair and maintenance solutions for steel mills will be available.
- SMAW / MMA solutions for the hard facing of components subjected to complex wear mechanisms, for the joining and surfacing of cast iron and for the repair of tool steel.
- New, cost-efficient solutions for the single layer electro slag strip cladding of Alloy 625 with reduced clad-layer thickness and/or increased travel speed.
Get impressed in our live demonstrations by our new, cost-efficient weld overlay solutions and our excellent SMAW / MMA solutions for hard facing, joining and repair of tool steel.
Area 3: Fontargen Brazing is a leading manufacturer and internationally preferred partner in soldering and brazing consumables. One of the highlights presented during the fair is:
- The automated flame brazing of aluminium components.
Take advantage of the opportunity to gather information in our live demonstrations about the application of our innovative solutions for the automated flame brazing of aluminum components.
Area 4: Catering Area
Indulge yourself – enjoy delicacies from around the world in our catering zone and join in interesting presentations and impressive demonstrations at our stand.
Area 5: Technical Conference
Ongoing during Schweißen und Schneiden, voestalpine Böhler Welding specialists will present technical conferences on a great variety of actual topics. They will be performed in both German and English and take place inside conference rooms at the stand. For a complete overview of the topics you can download the technical conference program on the right side of this page.
Area 6: Distributor Shop
A wide range of products and supplies can be found in our distributor shop and learn more about our new “WeldCare” line, offering a great range of welding accessories.
Area 7: Drum Systems
Take a glance at our optimized drum systems for efficient MIG/MAG welding.
Area 7: Böhler Welding 3D-Print
Böhler Welding 3D-Print Experience the future of welding and learn more about the new Böhler Welding 3D-print.