- Understand the customer needs & provide active support for customers in China
- Follow-up on tenders and offers and align status with customers (domestic traveling involved)
- Liaise with other company departments to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Price and contract negotiating within pre-determined parameters
- Continuously follow-up on acquisition of new customers
- Maintain and ensure market intelligence for the respective sales territory
- Intercultural knowledge and open mind
- Highly self-motivated and responsible
- Ability to communicate efficiently internally and towards customers
- Product or railway market knowledge (not mandatory)
- At least 1+ years working experience in Account Management or Territory Sales (not mandatory)
- Native Chinese language as well as good written and verbal English language skills
- Bachelor degree required; economical or technical education (e.g. electronic, engineering, business administration…)
What we offer
You will benefit from a varied and long-term professional development as well as an inspiring and appreciative working environment. Within this interesting and challenging position, you can make a valuable contribution to the corporate success in a global team.
It's time to take the next step. Put things in motion.