- Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes for High Temperature Service acc. to ASTM A106/A106M & ASME SA 106
available steel grades: GRADE A, GRADE B, GRADE C
- Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes for Low-Temperature Service and Other Applications with Required Notch Toughness acc. to ASTM A333/A333M & ASME SA 333 available steel grades: GRADE 6, GRADE 1 available soon: GRADE 3
- Seamless Ferritic Alloy-Steel Pipes for High-Temperature Service acc. to ASTM A335/A335M & ASME SA 335
available steel grades: GRADE P1, GRADE P11, GRADE P12, GRADE P22, GRADE P5, GRADE P9, GRADE P91, GRADE P92
- Seamless Carbon-Molybdenum Alloy-Steel Boiler and Superheater Tubes acc. ASTM A209/A209M & ASME SA 209
available steel grades: GRADE T1, GRADE T1a
- Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Boiler and Superheater Tubes acc. ASTM A210/A210M & ASME SA 210
available steel grades: GRADE A-1, GRADE C
- Seamless Ferritic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater and Heat-Exchanger Tubes acc. to ASTM A213/A213M & ASME SA 213
available steel grades: GRADE T1, GRADE T11, GRADE T12, GRADE T22, GRADE T5, GRADE T9, GRADE T91, GRADE T92
Dimensions & lengths
Combinations of pipe sizes (outside diameter range from 26.70 - 200.00 mm/ 1.050 – 7.875 inches), special intermediate walls as well as minimum, average and heavy walls (up to 28.58 mm / 1.125 inches), lengths up to 17.0 m, heat treatment conditions and testing methods available upon request.
Pipe end finishing options
We offer the following end preparation opportunities:
plain ends, beveled ends, threaded & coupled ends.
The following testing methods are available:
» Hydrostatic test (hydraulic leak tightness)
» Eddy-current examination of the pipe for the detection of discontinuities on external surface acc. to ASTM E 309
» Electromagnetic non-destructive examination for the verification of the hydraulic leak tightness acc. to ASTM E309 or ASTM E570 (as an option of the manufacturer or upon clients’ request)
» Flux leakage examination for the detection of external surface and internal surface imperfections in longitudinal and transverse orientation acc. to ASTM E570
» Ultrasonic examination of pipe body for the detection of external surface and internal surface imperfections in longitudinal and transverse orientation acc. to ASTM E213
» Please Note: Not all tests are available for all sizes. Description of defects acc. to the relevant product specification.
Other testing methods upon request.