We are a competent, reliable and fair partner to our suppliers and in-house customers.
We are a modern purchasing department with emphasis on cost-optimized, high-quality purchasing of goods and services.
Our transparent and uniform procurement processes are achieved by a high degree of computer support.
Our guiding principles
- We work together with our customers to contribute significantly to cost-optimized procurement procedures.
- We utilize the entire expertise of the corporate group in achieving the common goals of voestalpine.
- We are continually searching for new and alternative suppliers and products in national and international markets.
- We strive toward long-term supplier partnerships that are based on principles of trust and mutual understanding.
- We are dedicated to conservation of the environment while maintaining our competitive position.
- We consider ourselves to be a source of standardization.
- Our purchasing procedures are continually modernized, streamlined and made more efficient.
- Strategic: We analyze, plan and communicate in a consistent way.
- Divisional: We are responsible for all procurement activities with respect to production plants, services and materials.
- Regulation-compliant: All of our stakeholders (partners, customers, users, purchasers) know and follow the regulations set forth in the most current version of our purchasing manual.
- Automated: We concentrate our manual activities on value-added purchasing activities.
- Customer-oriented: We are a reliable partner.