Join us at our one-day seminar about Predictive Maintenance and Modeling of Rail Assets, which will take place at the conference facilities of Novotel Clarke Quay, Singapore. This event gives you the opportunity to learn more about ways to further enhance the capacity and reliability of your rail assets.
voestalpine SIGNALING will organize this seminar in close co-operation with its partners CPC Systems, PantoInspect, KLD Labs and DB Engineering & Consulting. Thanks to this co-operation we can offer you admission free-of-charge - don't miss this opportunity and register now. We look forward to seeing you in Singapore.
9.00am Welcome and introduction
Session 1 - How CBM and predictive modeling can help to raise availability of rail assets
- Where are we in CBM and where do we want to go? What are the current trends in the rail industry?
Peter Boom (voestalpine SIGNALING)
- What are the plans from the regulator in this respect? What projects can we expect?
title and speaker to be confirmed (LTA)
Session 2 - Rolling stock assets
- Condition based maintenance of pantographs – a case study of Sydney Trains
Malte Breiting (PantoInspect) and speaker to be confirmed (Sydney Trains)
- Machine vision data applied in predictive maintenance – a case study of Yarra Tram Australia
Dan Magnus (KLD Labs)
- Implementation of rolling stock monitoring in the maintenance regime – a case study from Europe
Ferdy Wijsman (voestalpine SIGNALING)
Session 3 - Infrastructure assets
- Predictive maintenance on fixed infrastructure assets – a case study of Network Rail
John Smith (voestalpine SIGNALING)
- North South Line signaling optimization
Phil Dubery (CPC Systems) and Lee Wee Leow (SMRT)
- Experience on installation-commissioning-operation and predictive maintenance with the UNISTAR HR point machine – a case study from LRMC
Ronaldo Sarmenta (Light Rail Manila Corporation)
Session 4 - Integration of asset monitoring and predictive tooling: a holistic vision
- Increasing capacity and improving service at SMRT/Future Systems (title to be confirmed)
Ng Bor Kiat (SMRT)
- Asset monitoring - a case study of Deutsche Bahn
Jens Hartmann (DB Engineering & Consulting)
4.30pm Plenary discussion and conclusions
Novotel Clarke Quay
177A River Valley Road
How to get there:
By train - Fort Canning MRT Station is situated right next to the hotel and can be accessed via Downtown Line. With the North-East Line you can reach Clarke Quay MRT Station, which is a ten minute walk away.
By bus - The bus stops 04331 and 04339 are located on River Valley Rd, next to Fort Canning MRT Station and the hotel. To calculate your travel, please use the local route planner.
If you would like to arrive by car, complimentary parking is available.