- From 17 September 2018 until 30 November 2018
- After the winter break we start with 18 February 2019 until 28 June 2019
- Monday to Thursday daily at 10 am and 2 pm
- Friday at 10 am
- Number of participants of the visiting group: minimum 6, maximum 35
- Age limit: minimum age 15 years
- The visitors must wear sturdy, closed shoes and long trousers in order to be able to participate in the factory tour
- Taking photographs is prohibited
- Guided tours are conducted by qualified staff. The tour starts with an in image film, with the information about the visitor rules and then the visitors will be provided with the protective equipment.
- Possible areas of visit: blast furnace, steel plant, rail rolling mill
- Duration of the guided tour: 1 - 3 hours depending on the tour
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that for reasons of production, we reserve very short-term changes of dates and / or visits, excluding any claims for damages. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration for guided tours (indicating the desired date, the group size, the desired viewing areas and your contact details) with
Mrs. Christiane Becker