Steel Framing System is a fast structural system designated for the construction of panel and continuous walls, low-rise individually standing buildings and high separating walls. Steel Framing System has all the advantages of cold-rolled sections such as extreme versatility, easy execution, high speed of construction and low weight of the final frame. It is an ideal bearing system for low-rise buildings and where construction speed is emphasized. Precisely designed light components make the manipulation at the construction site easier and reduce the waste of building materials. Individual components are delivered to the site and assembled on site. The components can be custom-made according to the production documents or supplied in standard lengths and cut on site.
Steel Framing System is a very versatile product and it has a lot of advantages when compared to traditional frames:
- system designed for a fast construction
- light frame decreases the costs of primary frame
- possibility of cutting the components on site enables to factor in the inaccuracy of primary frame
- assembly of the frame on site from individual light components is advantageous at sites with limited access
- high precision
- combined with used external sheathing it achieves excellent heat and acoustic insulation qualities, which can be improved by inserting the insulation between the frame uprights
- creates support for most of sheathing materials
- owing to fast construction, the building is protected against wind soon
- minimization of wet process on site
- there is no shrinking and creeping related to the use of wooden frames
- precisely designed components decrease the frame maintenance
- the design and technical support are provided throughout the whole construction process.