News & Events
Date: Wednesday October 3, 2018
Location: 2595 Meadowvale Blvd Mississauga, ON L5N 7Y3 Tel: 905 812-9440
|4:00 – 5:00 pm||Presentation:
From Powder to Finished Parts and Everything in Between
|5:00 pm||Plant Tour|
|5:30 pm||Optional Tour:
Heat Treatment and PVD Coatings Facility
Not a day goes by when we do not hear or read about the transformational opportunities offered to manufacturers by Additive Manufacturing. Our aim has always been to help our
customers grow and to utilize the latest advances in technology to achieve their business goals.
The vAMC presentation and tour will touch on topics including:
- Should you be thinking about Additive Manufacturing?
- How to identify opportunities for AM in your business
- The Power of Simulation and Modelling for AM applications
- Equipment, powders, applications and availability
- Choosing your AM Partner, what to look for
- Putting it all together…..The Next Steps
All Attendees MUST RSVP by sending an email to Michael Schmidt no later than October 1, 2018, as spots are limited. A confirmation reply will be sent.
- Parking is available at both voestalpine buildings (2595 and 2645).
- When you arrive please enter through the main door of the 2595 building and sign in.
- Safety Glasses will be supplied.
- No open toe shoes.
- No Cameras or picture taking allowed.
- Coffee, beverages and snacks will be provided.
*voestalpine reserves the right to deny entry due to competitive reasons