voestalpine launches new image and brand campaign
The new image and brand campaign will begin on October 8, 2012 across the whole of Austria. It will appear in the next few months on TV, in daily newspapers and magazines, in online media and on the radio in Austria. The expenditure for print and online media will initially be the same. In parallel, the voestalpine Group has numerous online and social media channels with more than 286,000 contacts who have also been intensively involved in the campaign and will continue to use these channels.
The campaign gives all interested parties a chance to peek over the shoulders of the various employees, professionally and privately, to momentarily become a part of their lives and to recognize that the voestalpine Group contains some surprising and unexpected themes hidden within. The employees’ dedication, love for detail and pleasure in taking on a challenge, whether in their professional or private lives, stands for the versatility of voestalpine.
In keeping with the credo “We’re taking the future into our own hands,” they show what, in addition to quality and innovative power, sets voestalpine apart: the employees. Authentic and moving insights into the lives of these “main protagonists” will offer the chance to get to know the Group better in the next two years – in a form that already received multiple awards both in Austria and internationally in 2010.
- Brand campaign is used widely internally and externally (trade fairs, presentations, Intranet and Internet etc.)
- Communication for the next two years will include supplementary online and print media as well as links to social media
- It will be applied internationally in 12 languages and communicated across the entire Group
- Each TV spot also has a 2-minute extended version (also available at www.voestalpine.com from October 8)
- The first TV spot will be on the topic of “Research and Development” with Thomas Kurz, who is Project Manager for Material Development at voestalpine Stahl GmbH in Austria
- Other topics include Production, Logistics and Environment