The LIFE Program
An attractive workplace
The LIFE Program is all about ensuring that we have access to the very best quality personnel as we move forward. We are well aware that demographic changes will lead to bottlenecks in the job market in the near future. By way of the LIFE Program, we are building a strong foundation to ensure that our employees are satisfied and motivated—providing a working environment that is enjoyable each and every day and where you can realize your own ideas and visions. A working environment that takes the strengths and needs of each life phase into consideration.
Inspiring employees with enthusiasm
LIFE is the acronym for learning, inspiring, fit, and effective. Campaigns initiated within the scope of the LIFE program help us to find new employees and to inspire existing employees with enthusiasm. As evidenced by the numerous awards it has received, LIFE is a unique program.
The LIFE Program’s strategic areas
- Flexible Working Hours: Balancing family and career and cushioning the stresses caused by shift work creates job satisfaction and builds motivation
- Workplace Design Tailored to Life Phases: Supporting and encouraging an individual's strengths in every life phase to the greatest extent possible
- Equal Opportunities: Achievement is not about gender or age
- Safety and Health: Whether during work or leisure time, whether during an active career or after retirement, we want to encourage and safeguard our employees' achievement potential
- Culture, Management, and Development Measures: Lifelong learning, staying innovative, and ensuring a structured transfer of knowledge means providing opportunities
- Finding and Retaining New Employees: Attracting new talent and integrating their potential by creating an attractive working environment