The 8th European Stainless Steel Conference 2015 (ESSC) and the Duplex Steel Conference & Exhibition 2015 are being held in Graz from April 28-30, 2015.
Meet the future of Stainless Steel in Graz!
The 8th European Stainless Steel Conference 2015 (ESSC) and the Duplex Steel Conference & Exhibition 2015 are being held in Graz from April 28-30, 2015. The conference offers participants a wide range of lectures and information on the subject of stainless steel production technology, including hot and cold rolling, heat treatment, and much more. There will also be the opportunity to talk to experts about developments to existing and potential applications, and factors relevant to the market.
The Duplex Conference offers a unique opportunity for experts and users to discuss duplex stainless steels in depth. This section is designed as an interface between research and the end user, and is an unrivaled opportunity for intense discussion about this niche segment.
voestalpine at ESSC
voestalpine will be giving many talks at ESSC with speakers from several companies:
- Andrea Zajicek, Villares Metals: “Market development in South America: chances and challenges in the stainless steel and specialties segment”
- Romulo Fernandes Moreno, Villares Metals: “Super Duplex VDF55W wire rod for welding wires”
- Rainer Fluch, BÖHLER Edelstahl GmbH & Co KG: “High nitrogen steels – the high strength austenitic stainless steels”
- Roland Schnitzer, voestalpine Böhler Welding Austria: “Stainless Steel Bismuth Free Flux‐Cored Wires for High Temperature Applications”
- Marianne Kapp, Böhler Edelstahl GmbH & Co.KG: “Mechanically influenced corrosion and repassivation behaviour of austenitic stainless steels”
- Alexandre Bellegard Farina, Villares Metals: “New Intermediate Nickel Alloys for Application as Automotive Valves of High Performance Engines”
Villares Metals and voestalpine Böhler Welding will also share a stand in the exhibition area.